17329 Oak Park Ave (at 173rd Pl.)
Tinley Park, IL 60477
- Stay away from the draft beer. The beer tasted like the lines haven't been cleaned in ages
- $1 domestic draft everyday
- Count who you went to elementary school with....
- Free wifi!
- I went in here with a buddy after a Bears game 12 years ago and then another time 8 years ago. Overall, not impressed enough to go back.
- It was great lol
- The beer is good
- Cool bar..cash only here
- A majority of the time you can get free sample food.
- Cash only. Meh.
- $1 domestic drafts every nite of the week, actually.
- Don't come here if your a cubs fan.. Lousy sox bar!
- For a saloon, its not bad
- $1 domestic drafts on Sundays! Start the bartenders weekend and add a shot of Jameson.
- Coldest Beer in Tinley Park, also the best atmosphere