$ $ $
- Great cocktail bar in the city
- Absolutely love this new speakeasy bar. Gets extremely crowded which makes ordering drinks very slow but cocktails are outrages. Have live shows throughout the night which are highly entertaining.
- Live band gets really loud
- Love this place but is smokey!!!
- A totally underground experiencie
- Complete disappointment. Go if you want to but be warned- its expensive. Oh and theres a dress code, just to add to the pretentiousness.....
- Happy hour ends at 9pm. The beer can go as cheap as RM12 before 9pm, but its RM26 after 9pm. Its best to be there before 9pm to secure a good table or prepare to fork out a huge amount
- Its the company that makes you feel alive.. But tks also for the entertainment Susie Wong!
- ..'word of advice!..any drinks that has no effect after 5-6 packs..please be ready for the outcome..and this brand fall in that category..since we ordered grey goose after finish this ones..oh boy!'..
- ..'now this vodka are from canada..my personal taste bud..grey goose is still the best..for its smoothness and no after taste'..salute!..
- Very unique cocktails. Love the ambiance and the creativity of this place. Gets really packed on weekends. Best to go by 9pm and secure a bar area. If not be ready to spend 750-3k for a table.
- ..'i'd tried absolute with ribena and still has an after taste of vodka..but for grey goose..no after taste of vodka at all'!..
- ..'ron jeremy served with asam boi'!..
- First time got rejected at entrance asking me to take of my expensive jacket. I din know ladies need to wear skimpy to get in. Also, waiters r rude. They push u to get in their way.
- ..'2 bottles of mr.singleton with friday selection(90's and early 2000's) hip-hop seems like will make your weekend peeps'?!..
- The first room is a tacky, overdesigned knockoff of Bangkok's Maggie Choo's. The second just needs some girls in sashes to be a Thai disco. Loud, obnoxious & annoying.
- Bad copy of Bangkok's Maggie Choo. Welcomed by huge rats at entrance and then rejected entry because I was wearing a pair of dressy flat sandals that costs more than the hostess' polyester dress
- Wifi : talktoeachother password: ihavenoidea
- Happy hour is reasonable but normal hours is so damn expensive. Abit pretentious too, but nevertheless their cocktails are strong
- THE speakeasy in KL, newly opened, one of the best cocktails, hidden behind a little noodle shop.