Sunshine Company Limited
5:00pm - 6:00pm
5:00pm - 10:00pm
3:00pm - 10:00pm
4:00pm - 11:00pm
4:00pm - 1:00am
12:00pm - 1:00am
12:00pm - 7:00pm
- Happy hour 5-6 p.m., 1/2 off pitchers of beer. Great in the summertime to sit on the rooftop patio!
- Note to self: don't kick trash cans on wheels outside at other people. You will get reprimanded by "security". Whatever. I be kickin trash cans all day bitch!
- Bouncers and bartenders here are completely rude. I will continue to boycott this place. Being that it is 2012, cash only policy is pretty ridiculous. There are way better bars in OB
- You can smoke in the inside patio area
- They have YellowTail Pale Ale (from Ballast Point) on draft. Thats rare in bars, even in San Diego where its brewed.
- The Mexican place inside that is separate from the bar has amazing food. Try the nachos and hot wings.
- Great game day hang. Plenty of TVs and they're happy to switch to whichever game you want. Lots of beers on draft and attached to Livingston's for some great Mexican food.
- Don't waste your bucks on jukebox songs that aren't available to be promoted to the top of the queue. They will never come up.
- $5.50 pitchers of PBR.....
- Drunk girls spill your beer here.
- Tattoos aren't that cool , relax kid =) FoOL
- Ummm $7 pitchersheaven
- $5 Pitchers of Beer at 5pm
- They charge $8 for a Guinness. So...
- Cash only, you can smoke
- Good happy hour prices, but the bar is cash only so hit up the atm in the back!
- Pool game to remember
- Great patio!! On the dive bar side, but it's OB so it's cool.
- Good starting point to a casual eve; fun dive bar
- Right on. No worries bro