Bar, Pub, Music Venue
10:00am - 11:00pm
10:00am - 12:00am
10:00am - 12:00am
10:00am - 1:00am
10:00am - 2:00am
12:00pm - 2:00am
12:00pm - 10:00pm
- From what I gathered, this is the unofficial "tech startup bar" of Silicon Roundabout. If you're from NYC, it's best compared to Tom & Jerry's but with an awesome / huge / beautiful outdoor garden
- Go for the oasis of a beer garden, stay for the homemade scotch eggs.
- Much copper, so stairs, wow
- Just had a reg coffee that is disgraceful, tastes like beef soup from Lidl
- They often have DJs on during the week. Grab a sofa and settle in for a night of funky music and good wine.
- Watch outfit very rude bouncers
- my favourite place on curtain road
- Spacious pub, inside and out. Awesome garden when the weathers good! Great selection on draft and bottled.
- Lots of nice heated tables outside, great bar inside, what's not to like?
- There's a really go selection of bottled beers to be had here!
- Live bands on a Wednesday night, with free entry. Nice outside too.
- Fun place to sip a beer outside. Great selection of local beers on tap. Very spacious area indoors for the rainy days as well
- Great on a Friday night. Good selection of bottled cider and ginger beer.
- A really nice bar and pub with a great outdoors area that's lovely in the summer. Plenty of seats, friendly service and nice atmosphere, this is a great pub to go to after work.
- I had a good night there. The Jagerbombs probably helped !!
- Terraza escondida en in aparcamiebto. Bien ambiente
- Avoid the bleached blonde bar tender. Missed half our order, made out it was our fault, re-did it and 1 meal was still missing. When we complained we were told not to be rude.
- Did you know that the very lovely record label, Bella Union, shares the same building (across the arch)?
- The place to be when it's sunny
- The dirtiest toilets in London, wash you shoes!!!!