Pub, American, Bar
- 70-plus top-notch microbrews, premium imports and a generous offering of domestics complete a menu that will satisfy all beer-hungry palates.
- Patrick is the best server!
- Cappuccino Pie is one if the best desserts you will find in Vegas, assuming you like coffee flavors with ice cream.
- Just finished the steak! Very good now about to sample Chocolate Stout Cake! Steiners is one my favorite places to eat. I have never been disappointed. Try the Trojan burger!
- If you love clam chowder, be here every Friday! Wow it's great
- Really good atmosphere, great food!
- Sorry Pullman!! Didn't mean to knock you down.
- A hockey friendly bar that makes you feel like a regular? That's the Steiners we keep coming back to. Protip, don't be a asshole.
- Slow service :(
- Debra is the best bartender
- This is the best pub in Las Vegas been going there since 2001 awesome Food ,great Happy Hour Specials The best bartenders
- Awesome breakfast.
- Chicken basket, chili salads soups all great awesome place
- I haven't tried EVERYTHING, but there is not better casual food dining anywhere.
- Great Craft Beer selection and they comp them if you gamble. Food is always solid here too. Breakfast tacos are good!
- The meatloaf is always good.
- The pasta was spectacular and the French fries were good. I love the Nevada theme! The variety of beers offered is great too! I love this place and would recommend it to anyone!
- Breakfast burgers beer scotch
- Best bar in town! Best service! Bar staff is phenomenal on all shifts!
- The New York Steak is outstanding!