Steff's Sports Bar
Sports Bar, Bar
141 2nd St (btw Minna & Natoma)
San Francisco, CA 94105
- Pool table is awesome. Usually nobody on it. Good for a lunch time beer and quick round of pool
- They sell corn dogs, hot dogs and bagel dogs to help you take an extra couple shots when you think you're done-zo!
- HH Beer Specials, Great places to watch a game..
- Nina is the best bartender in history.
- If you feel like playing darts, Steff's is one of the only places in the area with a board. Check it out!
- Un lugar agradable
- Casual. $1 pool games
- Great all-star around sports bar. Decent beers on tap, lots of TVs, a pool table, and even a few things to snack on (like corn dogs).
- Weekday premier league games at lunch time!
- If you're lucky the mini-pincher will be there.
- Cheap hh, but really hot inside...
- Anchor Steam
- A Solid Sports Bar to chill at in the FiDi - Great Bartenders!
- eat the free popcorn.
- Great place to watch sports. Come down on a Tues/Wed afternoon for a Uefa Champions League game, the atmosphere is amazing.
- Don't drink anything fancy, stick with the time and tested
- Dive bar with hella TV's, cheap beer, and snacks. Watch a game, have a drink or two.
- They play sports that no other bar in the area does, like soccer, hockey and the America's Cup.
- The bartender mixed fruit into an old fashioned and served it in a liqueur glass. (Strange)
- Always an incredible staff. Worth the trek after a Giants home victory.