Bar, Pub, Karaoke
57 N Pleasant St
Amherst, MA 01002
- Bud Light all around. Woo college!
- If your Lexi and out of state bring a back up
- I wasn't impressed, but my friends love this place. Space is small and crowded. The music is a plus, but I wish they had some sort of a dance floor, or more space, in general, so you can move around.
- The word "fratastrophe" comes to mind.
- Slightly better than McMurphy's but worse than The Spoke and much worse than Monkey Bar.
- Young crowd, mainly high on molly, extacy, and what not, which was more amusing than anything.
- Drinks are relatively cheap, but not by much. The crowd is young and childish, which makes this a great college bar. Staff is nice.
- I like how they have an outside area where people smoke. I would definitely utilize it during the summer (especially since it's so crowded inside).
- For out-of-state visitors, bring a few forms of picture ID's.
- I'd go back when it's warm out, it's not worth the hour or so wait in the cold, just to have beer spilled on me while being touched inappropriately. Can't move a foot without experiencing that..
- My go-to bar
- Order a Fireball Whisky for cinnamon goodness. ...and to keep warm.
- Chris rabidou loves tequila shots buy him one, hes passed out by the coat rack
- Buy Sara Heros a drink. She doesn't need it, but give it to her anyway.
- $3 Blondies, $3 Shock Top Draft, and $3.50 Coronas on the patio all summer long