124 Duval St (between Front & Greene Sts)
Key West, FL 33040
- This the smallest bar in the world!
- A must visit to this place! Great service and drinks!
- If you are going to take a photo here, at least support the place and buy a drink!
- 6 feet by 12 feet..nothing hidden here..not even a bathroom :(
- The bartender tonight was kind of a jerk- saying whatever I ordered was "stupid" - but surprisingly was happier when we left a nice tip...
- Let her make you a coconut water special! Very refreshing!
- Just drink
- Grab a Pineapple Upside Down shot.
- Buy a few shots, pay with 100$ bill and you'll notice he isn't great with math.34$ for shots left with 86$ in change. Winner!
- Strange... Very strange
- RUN!!! Fast, and don't look back til you get to sloppy joes!!!
- The trash can is not a urinal.
- try hula-hooping
- People watching
- If you're on the go on duval just stop here and grab a drink to go in a plastic cup and continue your tour
- Very friendly
- It is really the smallest with just two sits Hahahaha
- U gotta hang in the small bar!
- Really small bar.
- Ambiance. Tiny.