Skinner's Pub & Eatery
- On Mpls St Paul's list of Insider Eats for a friendly neighborhood joint
- Play Sassy Lassy trivia while sipping a Big or Skinny Ginger!
- Pizza the best.....
- Great for good cheap bar food and beer on the patio. Go on Bingo night!!
- $5 margaritas w/ a basket of chips and salsa on special during Thursday night bingo.
- Taco Saturday. Best deal in town.
- Best damn pizza in the twin cities!
- Not a huge fan. Our chicken was a little burnt and I didn't want to start at a mural of a hairy wrestler while I was eating...
- Ruben. Tacos.
- Saturday Tacossssss
- really good wings, has cool old records on the wall and old pinball machine, and good service!
- Great bar food, great pull tabs spot
- Beat hole in the wall bar in St. Paul!
- Absolutely love the nachos
- $3 Summit Summer Saga pints. Awesomeness.
- Great tacos and meat raffle on Saturday
- The Totchos are a must try! This secret menu item features a mound of tater tots, smothered in cheese, covered in bacon & pickled jalapenos with a side of salsa and sour cream.
- Voted Best Neighborhood Bar by City Pages in 2012! There's a funky local-pride gusto about this place. Stopping in for a beer is a good start, but it is renowned for it's all-you-can-eat pizza buffets
- Do pizza and a few B.O.M.B.'s!
- The pull tabs are hot here!