The Shamrock Pub & Grill
- Despite not being Irish food, the Buffalo Chicken here is an act of God. I would build a monument to the Buffalo Chicken wrap if it wasn't a sin. If I lived closer I would be broke and obese. Respect.
- GWBR's first Happy Hour hotspot! Shamrock's really rocks...great, irish cuisine, drinks and networking atmosphere. Rotating locations...keep an eye out for the next one!
- Blarney Fries = epic appetizer!
- Food is good..drinks a little pricey. Good atmosphere. .
- The cornbeef fritters are amazing!!
- Awesome music and a better than average food menu.
- Friendly bar tender, cold beer, and good Irish food. Fish and chips is a solid choice and so is the Mac and cheese.
- Very large clean bar. I had the Irish burger which was very good. Also had a salad with house dressing that was fantastic. Lots of craft beer on tap too
- The food and drinks here are some of the best ever.
- Spacious. Nice atmosphere!
- Watching Chelsea Chris w/Aureo,Elaine,Tammy,Raul, Debbie
- The meatloaf with Guinness gravy is to die for!!!
- Blarney fries...corned beef and cabbage are both great.
- Good atmosphere, great company
- Allows racist bands to perform there are violent white hate groups.