204 Verbeke St (at 2nd St)
Harrisburg, PA 17102
- The best bar in Harrisburg, hands down! 40+ taps of craft beer, darts, pool table and you can smoke. This is place is OLD SCHOOL! If you can't handle the smoke, get the eff out!
- Try a Snakebite: Guiness and cider.
- Try the new Fireball machine!
- Sara says: "The formerly dark, if not dingy, pub is now aglow with bright yellow walls and a royal blue ceiling, the colors corresponding with Shady McGradys new logo...."
- Some of the best bartending in Harrisburg
- Best taps in Harrisburg. Smoky though, and in a shady neighborhood.
- 48 Beers on tap!
- Best selection of beer on the east shore
- One of the best beer lists in all of Harrisburg!
- Lose your phone. They got you. The best!
- Great beer lineup
- Summer Shady is delightful!
- The confluence of heaven and hell. 15 dog fish head drafts... Smoking bar. Take the lung pain for the liver joy!
- Dogfish 120!
- If you can, get the Ballast Point Sculpin IPA. It doesn't last long for a reason!
- You cannot go wrong with Shady's. Excellent micro/import selection (30+ on tap, plenty to go), entertaining regulars and staff.
- Unsure of what to get? Southern Tier beers are always a safe bet.
- Try a Guiness draft with Lindeman's Framboise (on tap here!!)