Bar, Lounge, Gastropub
- An oasis of sanity and refinement in Old City. Where neighborhood grown-ups come to drink something that doesnt come in a 40-ounce can spiked with caffeine.
- Nice jazz. No cover.
- Beer lovers can rest easytheres always a single local beer on tap.
- Great bar! Do not place lump this place in with the typical Old City scene. Congenial staff and fantastic jazz on Thursdays. $10-$12 cocktails, $5-$6 beers.
- Rest assured: there is a bar in Old City where adults can go and avoid the swarms of psyched up, newly employed drunken twenty-somethings.
- Great drinks, great atmosphere. Music selection is awesome. Cocktail menu isn't extensive, but what they do have is quality.
- Make sure you check out the finest ladies' bathroom in the city
- Try the Moscow Mule in the copper cup.
- Come have a beer with John Deer!!!
- The bartenders are ultra hot and Irish. I could so go here just to check those two guys out.
- A hidden gem. Excellent, well-thought out beer selection. Kindest bartenders. Definitely would recommend for a peaceful chat!
- The interior is decadent and beautiful! The place is very clean and Chris the bartender is really friendly.
- If I were the headmaster of a fancy bartender academy. These guys at Sassafras would be the valedictorians. Great service. They like what they do!
- Super friendly bartenders and great customer crowd. Can't go wrong with this place.
- The deers name is Paul. Just ask the beautiful brunette serving you drinks.
- Such good food! And this is a great cocktail spot too.
- For people 50+
- Everything Pretzel is a great bar snack!
- $5 for a proper pint of Guinness.