$ $ $
333 S Franklin St (at the Tampa Convention Center)
Tampa, FL 33602
- Pull up a chair, get a frozen margarita, and watch the boats move through the channel. Relax.
- Nemo on wheaties
- If your a Davis Island or Harbour Island resident enjoy 1/2 off select beer and wine - just be sure to tell your bartender!
- Perfect spot to unwind. Be sure to stop by on Friday, Saturday or Sunday evenings for live music!
- Drinks and atmosphere are great but service is subpar
- If your downtown and especially at the Convention Center, stop by this local watering hole next to the waterside and enjoy the views of the harbor. Great place to drop in after a Lightning game!
- Sittin' by the water, having a beer
- The Margarita's here are delicious!
- Great entertainment, service, foods and drinks are good
- Friday nights are great to listen to live music while enjoying a meal and drinks, or come out when they have food trucks. Beautiful view of the bay, especially at night!
- Fun hang out spot!
- Great view of the river
- Very dog friendly, food is good, awesome location and view
- You can rent boats at a good price. I got one of the small speed boats & had a Great time. The bar is ok but don't expect better than mid-level drinks. close to the Marriott & Westin Harborside hotels
- Love this place on the River walk
- Awesome view of the water! Also a great spot to relax after walking along the scenic river walk. The Sail is pet friendly as well! Although a bit pricey the food, drinks and service was awesome!!!
- Outdoor seating, dog friendly
- Outstanding view, especially at night! Always a great place to knock down a drink.....or three or four.
- Draft beer not cold enough
- Nice place to grab a drink at the end if the day near the water!