Rogue Kitchen & Wetbar
$ $ $
- Corn Dogs! And the soup and half sandwich is big enough for two!
- Check out the combos, last time I was there the taco, salad and soup combo was good value.
- This 4 ounce big-ass drink has GUMMY worms in it! Okay service. sushi bomb is a MUST try
- Ceviche was tasty and huge!
- Try their 'Sushi Bomb' appetizer. One of their top selling appies!
- Tried the wings, dry ribs, and poutine. All were good, none excellent. Would certainly have them again though.
- Lobster mac n cheese too die for.
- Lobster Mac is noticeably smaller than the other mains. Apple pie is (to quote staff) humongous.
- The beer is great, short beef rib dip is absolutely delicious and the chocolate peanut butter explosion is to die for!
- The famous rogue burger is gooood!
- Great beer selection, though the lists on the flat screens aren't necessarily up to date.
- Not bad. Good for dates
- Really enjoyed my meal. Same style as a Cactus Club or Earls. I came on a slow weekday and the service was great and really enjoyed my Beef Thai Salad. Great selection of craft beers!
- Tuna was pretty good!
- Great selection of beers on tap, with a wide variety of seasonal and local beers available. Great ambiance for catching up with frienda. Multiple convenient locations. Food isn't main attraction.
- I highly recommend the Angus sirloin cooked medium rare. It was perfectly pink and not too red. The bathrooms are also really nice.
- Start every week off right with delicious Pizza & Beer specials on Sunday and Monday at Rogue Kitchen & Wetbar - Broadway http://bit.ly/OD7DXP
- Friendly staff! Great foods and awesome beer selection on tap! Ask for samples.
- Apple sauce. Don't have the apple pie.
- Nice place. Baked Calamari is great.