Cocktail, Bar, Breakfast
- Kick Ass Karaoke on Sunday Nights.
- Nice big pool hall with great beers on tap
- Check out The North at 11:00PM for International Pop Overthrow!!!
- Great Stand-Up Comedy!
- Da DJ is killing it sick mix with old school hip hop ,nas, mobb deep and ish feeling da vibes!
- A few scenes from the film CHLOE were filmed here (starring Julianne Moore, Liam Neeson, Amanda Seyfried, directed by Atom Egoyan)
- Great live Comedy in the backroom every Monday & Tuesday night. Awesome comedians performing. Cheap admission too!
- The Riv began life as a vaudeville and burlesque hall in the 1920s. By the early 80s, it had evolved into a music and art space, complete with a restaurant as New Wave took over the Queen West strip.
- $6 an hour pool upstairs
- This would be my regular spot if I lived in Toronto. Love the general vibe of this place. A few bottles of bubbly and pool goes just nicely together with friends!
- The burger here is good!
- Great place to drink beer and play pool!
- Trendy place ! Good food
- I would recommend anyone around the area to come enjoy their amazing fresh food!
- Bump n' Hustle is f'ing #legit
- Great outdoor seating for people watching along Queen St. Good food for both apps as light snacks or a full meal.
- Herb Fries! Yum, yum!!!
- Pool tables upstairs are great.
- Try the nachos to share
- Next time I will go for grub and pool. Cuz this time I went for Wordburglar.