1211 W Hickory St
Denton, TX 76201
- conveniently located just off campus... BOOM.
- cheese fries and strong islands...yum
- finger 7 girls and puke on 9
- Go in the girls bathroom! It's much cleaner :)
- Really clean restrooms FTW!
- Grape soda shots! :)
- Be like water
- Great prices and drink specials, convenient location, a local hangout with descent food. I suggest the grilled cheese sandwich
- On thursday nights they have 2 dollar margaritas all night!
- We had a great time. The Octoberfest Block Party is a great deal too. You get a Tshirt and three nice mugs from three places with beer. We had fun. A lot of college kids having a good time too
- The pulled pork sandwich is pretty good.
- The Margs are suspiciously green here but I don't complain. Also I like the music they play here
- Cheap beer & burgers post work.
- 3.50 burger combo!!
- Pub golf!! Saturday, April 28. Starts at 12pm. Email firstname.lastname@example.org for more info!
- Love the cheap long island iced teas. Can't wait to try the food; I've heard good things.
- The burgers are crazy good, and awesome tall mug prices for brews
- Try the carnita tacos