Right Brain Brewery
225 E Sixteenth St (S Cass St)
Traverse City, MI 49684
- The beers on tap change often so you will always enjoy something new. Awesome brewery.
- Best beer in town!
- Awesome beer and smoke free. Try the CEO or the garnet. Outdoor patio in the summer.
- Overpriced, under quality.
- Drinking Bench Time IPA for first time. Decent enough though a bit esthery for my tastes. Grapefruity. Still love it here
- Get a flight of six beers to try. Let the bartender choose for you. Be sure to drink from light to dark.
- The Basil beer is the best. It doesn't stay on tap for very long, so if they have it, order it. You'll be glad you did.
- This place has mugs on a wall and mismatched chairs and beer! All my favorite things. I think I need to live here.
- Get the sampler tray and make sure to try the black eye PA and CEO stout! Fav brewery in MI!
- These beers are brewed using local hops from Empire just miles away. Northern goodness in each sip!
- Check out the art for sale on the walls while enjoying your beer!
- Man in black or bourbon stout.
- Have the Naughty Girl Stout, Karma Palace or oh so many others - great beer, the best!
- Crazy location but awesome building and staff. $4.50 Brat special was great, Pig Porter and CEO Stout was awesome
- The Northern Hawk Owl is one of there classic brews and always on tap. It is one of my favorites.
- Will power pale ale is a great pale ale and definitely get the waffle sandwiches shockingly delicious
- Love Fire Starter! I like anything that tastes like a camp fire!
- I miss the Big Ass IPA! It's hoptastic!
- Try the Strawberry Fields if they have it on tap :)
- Firestarter Chipotle Porter is the best!