The Purple Moose Saloon
Bar, Dive Bar, Rock Club
108 S Atlantic Ave (btwn Talbot St & Caroline St)
Ocean City, MD 21842
- The worst thing to happen to bars since prohibition.
- Jeff's always great. Tip him well!
- See bartender texas....not a local...but pours a mean shot
- Cool bar nice place have a few beers shoot pool and listen to a band
- We love the Purple Moose! Everything about it! Especially the service. The bartenders are so fun. Usually stop by everyday on vacation for at least one drink!
- Service sucked not even busy
- Much love to Colorado with New Belgium's Fat Tire available here!
- Feel like character from Gypsy Sisters
- The only place I know that has Keystone Light in bottles
- Bloody Mary's your thing? Order one here. You won't regret it. Rim lined with Old Bay, includes a huge pickle chunk, olives and a full celery stalk.
- The bloody Mary's here are the best!!
- We had fun here people are really nice and the drinks are good and strong. Would go back.
- Always have live music
- Great drink selection from beers to liquor. Great service, fun music, chill vibe.
- Great nightlife good drinks
- Bloody Mary's were delicious!
- Best Bloody Mary's!!!
- Enjoying some frozen drinks :)
- Avoid being near the dooe. It can get chilly on the beach at night and the door stays wide open all night.