Powerhouse Restaurant & Brewery
Brewery, American, Bar
- Great Oktoberfest now on tap!
- Try the Winter Warmer-a good seasonal brew!
- EXCELLENT food and best beer in town!
- We had the smoked salmon pasta and firehouse pasta -both were great! Awesome service here!
- The veggie sandwich is super delicious but VERY messy def not a first date dish!
- Fire Pasta!!! Can't get enough of it! (If your'e wimpy about spicy food, skip this one.).
- Mmm good (and big!) Fish tacos.
- Upgrade to the Sweet Potato fries and ask for the buffalo sauce. Oh yeah!!!
- Boneless Buffalo wings ftw!
- Fire chicken is on-point! Taste the beers before you pick, there are a lot of good ones and unique offerings.
- What a fun restaurant. They have a lot of old equipment from the old power station that it originally was. Lots to look at. Dont forget to get the Nutella pie!
- Love the basa fish tacos and the beers are great
- Good food menu with lot of options: from classic burgers to healthy meals. Nice spot for to wrap up a weekend.
- The beer is good, food is good, could use better service
- This place is totally overrated
- The Fire Pasta is easily my favorite dish in the entire Pacific Northwest!
- Always busy so expect to wait. Good food and good beers.
- Love atmosphere
- Try the Reuben!
- The drinks are great, but their food sucks!