21010 Ventura Blvd (at Paralta Ave.)
Woodland Hills, CA 91364
- I love this place. Quiz night every Wednesday, great beers on tap, real darts, and a wonderful staff.
- LA Weekly's Best of LA 2010 pick - The Bob Cowsill Band= Best Throwback To The '60s!
- Packer games. Packer people. Yessss. Just get here early to get a seat inside :)
- Weekly trivia with boddingtons ;)
- King Trivia!
- Trivia on Wednesday nights. Raffles during Packer games. Pitchers of beer, darts and foosball.
- Fun little pub with friendly service. Popular with locals.
- Yummy spinach salad!
- OMG!! Fish and chips here, awesome!! Bruno Mars used to play here in his early ages and got FIRED!! Can you believe it?! Great place!!
- Great, friendly pub!
- Pickwick Greek Salad was yummy!
- Loud... Bring ear plugs
- The first sip of a boddingtons is always the hardest
- BEST ONION RINGS EVER!
- Live music, darts, and beer!
- If you come for lunch, server Joanne is reason enough to want to be a regular here. Also the food is exceptional. Fish and chips and British burger are fabs.
- Love this venue! Waitress emmi was really funny! Made it an amazing time!
- Chicken pot pie takes 20 minutes, but that and a couple of newcastles is the cure for a rough day.
- Rosa and Vodka Red Bull. So delicious.
- Mini Monty on a Sunday morning! Only breakfast worth having!