The Park Ultra Lounge
Nightclub, Bar, Lounge
$ $ $
- VIP ALL THE WAY
- Cool place to chill or dance. Its great to have that all in one place.
- Good music and good place
- Real cool scenery. People are great dinner was the best had one drink. Danced a lot.
- Outside patio is very nice with fire pit. Crowd is ok on Friday night. Early to mid 20's.
- don't let you in based on assumptions, rude bouncers.. way too pricey, whack DJ. K-bar is better
- No cover charge but it gets packed here so don't drive if you can avoid it
- EMC Roadshows
- It was the time of my life!
- Sactown's upscale night club
- $2 parking in the garage off 16th/L
- Slap that girl's ass on the dance floor yo.
- They have so many rules, haha
- Gotta know The Park protocal. Show up early so you can avoid the long ass lines. Get on the guestlist, cuz cover is hella expensive. And avoid the asian girls cuz they're not dtf.
- Skip the lines and cover by eating at Cafeteria 15L before. Spend $15 in food get free admission. They started holding credit cards so you don't try to skip out tho.
- Casey kasem is here for the top 50 count down!
- Try the blue plates really good and not to much money.
- It a nice club
- just do the valet parking - only $5