35 Bettington St
Sydney, NSW 2000
- Great views, lovely food and nice cocktails
- Delicious food and drinks to compliment the jaw dropping views.
- Rooftop cocktails: best view. Great atmosphere.
- The view from the top floor bar is great.
- Lovely rooftop bar with harbour views. Try the fros
- Nice view! Friendly staff and good drinks.
- The view, it's all about the view
- Top spot for an arvo bevvy
- Good views
- Get up to the rooftop for a sunset cocktail.
- Quirky spot with terrific views. Go on a week night to avoid the crowds.
- Great pub, traditional downstairs and fancy upstairs! Expensive cocktails
- Hotel Palisade wouldn't serve us FOOD at 7.30pm.. although food was being served upstairs. Ridiculous!
- Not really a pub, more of a wanky pseudo-Hemmes bar.
- This has to be the best looking classic Sydney pub I can think of.
- Obsessed with this rooftop view. A great place to start a night out before doing a crawl along the Rocks.
- Tuesday special - 2 dishes for the price of one! Steak was good, pepper sauce even better.