Paddywagon Irish Pub
808 N Franklin St
Tampa, FL 33602
- Power outlets under the bar for seated customer accessibility is a nice surprise touch. It is very convenient when you need some juice.
- Cool place but not happy with the smoking! Ick.
- Good Prices! Good Selections! Good People!
- They have scotch, darts, cigars, and loud country music.
- It's not very Irish.
- great little place to grab a beer, smoke is allowed but they have such a great ventilation system you'd never notice it!
- bring a dog, earn a dogs mug
- Great place for drinkers and cigar smokers. The owner is really cool too.
- Nice clean little place right in the hart of downtown Tampa great beer selection and GREAT SERVICE !!!!!!!!! No food but they have a food truck out side that provides it let's see .........
- Local beer on tap. Golden tee and trivia. Fun local Irish bar
- Best downtown bar!!
- Irish pub in downtown Tampa.
- I don't know we couldn't get any service they weren't really busy but still no server so we left!