Paddy Maguires Ale House
Pub, Bar, Dive Bar
237 3rd Ave (at E 19th & E 20th)
New York, NY 10003
- Bartender Kate is the best!
- I love Paddy's. Always have.
- Never go here! Douche bag central.
- Horses for days.
- Nice beer selection!
- If you need a tip: you're either not local, or you've never been here. Bottom line, you're family, just tip honestly.
- Reliable neighborhood pub
- Flat, warm beer makes me sad :-(
- Great Christmas decorations!
- $4 pint of Yuengling is not bad for 3pm
- don't put your drink on the Pool table
- Holy christ. Really skunked beers and dirty taps. Avoid.
- order a pizza from Posto or Luzzos and they will deliver to the bar!
- Slam some Guinness and play some pool.
- Loved it & can come again !
- Friendly staff. Got to meet the owner & asked questions about his bar. Beautiful bar w/ Christmas decor. They do not serve food, drinks only. I ordered my favorite beer on tap & had a weird taste.
- Great place to get drinks if you're waiting to see a show at the Stand.
- Great bar. Relaxed atmosphere. The bartenders are nice. Try the house ale.
- A true gem. Paddy's is owned by a former race jockey and is a shrine to the sport. Ten screens. TWO 8-foot Simonis felted pool tables. 16 beers on tap. Stop whining on 4sq and drink.
- A good place for sports watching over a beer. No kitchen.