$ $ $ $
- Originally founded in 1949 as an officers club for U.S. troops. Due to the difficulty in pronouncing the clubs address Prinzregentenstrasse 1, the soldiers simply called it P One.
- Go there and have a great night.
- P1 is a renowned footballer hotspot and a place for a good night out with friends near the delightful Englischer Garten.
- go straight to the Pizza guys and order a Pizza with rocket salad and truffels - blows you away! I already visited 62 countries but never ever had such an amazing Pizza....
- Die angebliche In-Disco Mnchens, toooootal berbewertet!
- Place to be
- You need to know the doorman to get in!
- mnereooo sntoa
- Try to not get served by this guy, he only serves girls I was here with business colleagues and they thought this places was over priced for what it is...very empty for a Saturday night :/
- Music is very bad we love house music
- The most famous club in Germany, high rate of celbs but also the hardest doorman.
- Nothing special! There are clubs in the world which are much better.. You may stand for long time in the entrance, buy they let in everybody who knows them immed. Public isn't good,music also. No fun
- DJ RAMON Best Dj !!!!!!
- Oh. Manuel Neuer ist auch hier. Da muss ich mir wohl keine Sorgen machen, dass mich irgend jemand fngt.
- Even more pretentious than anticipated and also shit
- Food Club jeden Sonntag ab 19 Uhr
- Das offizielle Nacht-Gehege des FC Hollywood. Ab und zu wurde sogar "Van Feierbiest" himself gesichtet!
- no wonder this is the infamous club in Munich
- you need some cash to paint the town red. Most expensive club in munich
- Recently in Munich, I went to a relatively exclusive nightclub named P1. Cool club! Best looking women in Munich for a Saturday night ;)