Olive Kitchen And Bar
Upper Penang Road
Georgetown, Pulau Pinang 10000
- Pizzas here are thin crusted, loaded with cheese and tastes great. I'm an all time fan of deep pan, but the cheese did these pizzas justice for me.
- Nice environment and good services!
- Good service and nice environment
- shisha is amazing and the dj is dope
- Love it !!
- Great service, and nice environment.
- Had a good time here for get together Aprilia Kg Baru and Aprilia Penang. The seafood olio aglio was tasteful, the beriani rice with grilled lamb were not disappointing either.
- Be very careful when checking your bill. They misserved a drink during happy hour then added the replacement drinks after happy hour. Strange tax calculations make it hard to check their figures.
- Spagetti is a bit salty. Free flow soup n salad is nice.
- Malai Methi Matar is awesome I wish they would have malai methi paneer, but with matar also very good. 20RM+service 6%
- Good service,chill out vibe. Food was decent, kitchen closes lateish.
- Good food and reasonably priced happy hour drinks
- Lunch set only RM15.90
- Avoid this place. They didn't mention in menu plus 16% service charge and tax. Promotion buy 2 get 1 free didn't work: because we drank 3 + 1. They offered us to pay for 6 instead of 4. Food is so-so
- Nice place for casual chit chat w friends
- They served good draught beer.
- Good beers. Good foods.
- Chicken 85.. Great with beer! Quite hot as a/c is poor, sit outside!
- not bad cafe / bar. one might even say good place for a quick snack or coffee. service as well as the whole of Southeast Asia (4 of 5), the waiters are friendly, but a little rough.