Oistins Bay Garden
Nightlife, Beer Garden
Christ Church, Barbados
- Para comer a verdadeira comida bajan em mesas lotadas com peixes, lagostas e carnes saindo das grelhas, beber muito rum e Banks, a cerveja local e ainda comprar artesanato e roupas nas feirinhas
- On Fridays & Saturdays, the Bay Gardens is a place of thriving nightlife, fantastic cuisine, good music, great people & the perfect place for souvenirs from the local craft vendors. 5-Star attraction!
- Full Plate
- Grilled Blue Marlin at Sea Water Front is the best in Oistins! Try to meet Hedder the owner she is soo funny and friendly! :)
- Great food at Angel's and at Clarkson's inside the Bay Garden. Ask for Angel or Andy
- On Thursdays there are some restaurants open, so you can enjoy the place and the food without the friday's crowds and noise.
- Try Fred's bar - great food - especially the pan seared marlin with plantain.
- Full Plate - Opposite Esso Gas Station
- Full Plate Opposite Esso Gas Station
- Full Plate :)
- Dance floor and the bars
- ..Reggae on de Bay was nice.. drinks nice.. girls nice. !!
- Eric's bar and grill is tasty home cooked food. Beers are all 4 for 10 dollars. And you get real plates! The 4 St. John boys are delightful and mum Carol Ann is a national treasure. Only on Friday
- Food is great at uncle George for real
- ALWAYS go to Uncle George's Fish Fry by the public stage. You will work up an appetite, but it'll only make the fish taste BETTER...!
- like the atmosphere more on saturdays if you are a fan of fighting for a seat then friday is best along with sing