No One Writes To The Colonel
Bar, Nightclub, Lounge
- Best mojitos on College Street. Hands down!!
- A cozy ambience, slightly hipter-esque. Great place for getting together with a bunch if friends. The mojitos are amazing!
- It's an intimate venue, so don't expect a frenzy on the decks, but we figure the soft lighting & ambient tunes are the perfect background to an extended digression or two. Opens mid-August.
- Come on a Tuesday night if you want to hear an A+ choir rehearse & record (that's choir! choir! choir!)
- Good vibes.
- Terrible service, good drinks.
- Music on Friday nights is excellently DJ'd to the olds of the 1950s 60s & some 70s. Like the vibe of Finkleman's 45s when you were young.
- Excellent vibe on a Friday night
- Hot bar tenders, great cocktails. And a very warm cosy nook to sit in.
- Try the Onion Soup W/Apple & Brie Sandwich Combo - Came with a latte, all for $11!
- Sugary drinks worth every penny for a bar where you don't feel old and the musi is good.
- Really good mojitos
- Cool place but no Ontario wines or beers???
- Uh, don't blend their drinks so the booze separates from the ice separates from the mix, etc. Also - typical hipster horrendous service. Meh...
- Cozy and cool inside on a hot summer's day. Great strawberry mojito but too much ice filler.
- Sour related things
- CASH ONLY - so dumb. Be forewarned!
- Very chill and intimate place to go with a few friends
- Pretty decent house wine and the mojitos come in all types of unusual flavours!