Bar, Apparel, American
- You have to chug a duck ! Taste like dr pepper
- Hidden gem, everything was amazing and the bartenders are the nicest people I've ever met. Get the blackened fish tacos, you won't regret it. And the crab cake. And the duck call.
- Absolutely teriffic products! Just cool hunting/eastern shire theme decor, clothes, nicnaks etc... One of my favorite stores!
- Tuna Nachos are unreal. Amazing.
- The guy with the heart on his shirt smells like poop
- REALLY fun place to go to on the weekend. Duck chug all the way! great to sit outside and enjoy the scenery as well as bar hoppers :)
- A great place for lunch on a sunny day--only outdoor seating. A nice view of the harbor while you're waiting.
- Awesome outdoor place - live entertainment and great food !
- Get the crab dip!!!
- The tuna nachos are absolutely delicious!!! They weren't what I had expected, like not tuna fish but they were still to die for!!
- Shrimp salad
- Been going there for 30 years. One of my favorites in the world.
- Everything. Crushing drinks. Tacos.
- If you're looking for a cool spot on the water this is it!!!
- Great place
- Bone daddy's
- Chug a duck or mallard if you can!!!
- Chug-A-Duck and have a jalapeno stuffed pretzel, very good!