Ministry of Sound
- Go into 'The Box' and feel your hold body vibrate. Then laugh at every other sound system in London for being inferior to this one.
- Londons most famous modern nightclub was opened in 1991 by Old Etonian the Hon. James Palumbo. Its modelled on the famous Paradise Garage club in New York, where garage music was born.
- try the BOX and the cheese burger when you are drunk!
- The sound system at Ministry of Sound comprises over 100,000 watts the same amount of power could lift a small aircraft.
- Rumour has it that the sound system is only ever run at 45% of its full capacity, and that if it were played at 100% it would be the loudest man-made sound you could hear!
- One of the last remaining superclubs in London (as of June 2010), with the best sound system in the world.
- One of the best night clubs in London.
- If you are allergic to sound, go here!!! Crazzzzy!
- The one and only place to come for great DJs and awesome music
- Sound is great on "box" danceflour, but music is better on the second flour, where it's more like MIX club in Moscow )))
- Best and loudest sound system in London! Go to the 'BOX' to get your mind blown. \m/
- Tuesday nights is student night, Milkshake. Take your student ID with you and dance the night away
- El peor lugar! El bar lento, la msica mala y la gente parece de fiesta de disfraces.
- Energy, Drive, Party. Love Chicho
- best club in london town - if you come for the music, for the dj, for the dance, the crowd, the lights, the dark, the atmosphere. no designer clothes, no stilletos, no show-offs.
- the dress code seems to be festival attire - if you go actually dressed up wearing heels, you're going to have a bad time (music is actually good, but you will be out of place hahaha)
- London's world famous nightclub. Get a student discount if you can, the cover is amongst the highest you'll see.
- Grab a table in the VIP room and look down from the balcony to the dance floors.
- Off me nooooooot!!!!!
- Milkshake on Tuesday nights when it's only 5 GBP entry and 1 GBP shots of vodka, WHEEE!