Metropolitan Tap Room
Brewery, Beer Bar
3057 N Rockwell St
Chicago, IL 60618
- Absolutely love this place. The beer is great, but the taproom is amazing. Looks out over the river. They have board games and dogs are allowed!
- Pretty generic, nice and airy, beer is ok
- The beer here doesnt change often but its always solid and the view is amazing.
- All of the beer is great
- They dont have food but you can bring your own or pay someone to bring it to you.
- The site is still under construction, but the taproom is open! Nice views of the river and friendly staff. You can get small pours to try a lot of their different brews.
- The beer. The view. The people. The vibe.
- What a beautiful space to sip a beer. I just wish they had some appetizers to go with the beer!
- 12 taps, beautiful view of the Chicago river.
- Hidden amidst a construction site is this awesome taproom with great views of the Chicago River and quality German style craft brews.
- Youll love the views & brews. Particularly the Morning Afterburner
- Brewery or childrens birthday party venue?