7170 Germantown Ave (at W Mt Airy Ave)
Philadelphia, PA 19119
- Get the Sly FOX Bitter, yo's.
- Great bar.... Fantastic food. Especially the wings. Great bartenders and beers on tap! Taps are always changing!!! Great crowd for baseball and football too!
- Amazing food!!
- If old school bars are great for watching sports and eating wings, then McMenamin's is one of the best choices out there.
- Never have had a bad meal here! The truth!
- The fish & chips are awesome!
- If youre looking for a crowd to watch the Eagles with in Mount Airy, this is the spot. Its loud and the staff seems always on the edge of collapse, but the beer list is fantastic and so is the food.
- The spot to watch sports in Mount Airy. Great beer, fun crowd and good food: just a few reasons McMenamin's made our Best Bars of Philly list.
- Lots of televisions, lots of beer, lots of soul.
- Wings, wings and more wings
- If you havent been to McMenamins youre losing out.
- ...best linguini in white wine garlic sauce I've EVER HAD!!! Also the bartenders are amazing! Vast knowledge of drinks and are always willing to indulge you when you don't know what you want :)
- Generally crappy service and mostly IPAs or other hoppy beers on tap.
- Best fish 'n chips i've ever had!
- Great rotation of beers and burgers and wings are on point! Fun diverse crowd
- Mad elf now
- Best wings and fish and chips period
- Great place to watch a game. Wings are a must. Great beer selection. Burgers top notch.
- Have the wings, hot, and any of the beers on draught.
- Great food and wonderful staff and beer