McGovern's Yellow Kittens
Bar, Music Venue
176 Corn Neck Road
Block Island, RI 02807
- Try the mini-mud or mini-marg, bout 4 will do the trick
- Lol burritos are making me feel like I just inhaled immense amounts of lard. I wish Taco Bell had a location on Block Island. Not actually, but it's better than this shit.
- Beef tacos are mediocre, if you really want tacos, get them. However, I wish they had simple vegetarian burritos.
- When at the kitten..mudslide are a must
- Live music
- No kittens but killer drinks. Dancing on the weekends. Meow.
- Cool place, pathetic service. I never usually complain and I know this place is popular but.... it was not that crowded and I went 20+ min with an empty drink. 3 servers for 6 outside tables
- i wish there were cats
- It was great as always, has not changed much over the decades I have been going there!
- Oh my god. The corn bread.
- Shrimp and chorizo soup spicy and yummy
- Have the frozen mini-margs!!!
- Try the large Karl Gann- Half Mudslide, Half Gansett
- Tell the bartender "I love Karl Gann" for a free drink
- DO NOT GET THE FISH TACOS. DO GET THE CLAM STRIP BURRITO!!!
- This thursday is conservfest