+886 2 8789 8166
- Jazz band is amazing, love the wine & cocktails. Great service too. Highly recommend.
- Keith, man, u must be kidding. this is maybe the professional whisky imported company in TW.
- Try the Name of the Samurai cocktail.
- Overpriced drinks, cramped environment (feels like Chinese restaurant) & door policy where you can look like typical tw slob as long as wearing pants. Dress shorts and Prada sandals are a no-no. G'bye
- It's a full-on whisky bar that doesn't serve beer.
- Same decor, very different feel now. You can still get a classic cocktail but I wouldn't expect the same level of stuff since Kae left
- Love this place. Been there twice on my lag trip to Taipei, let their top bartender guide you through their drinks or let then tailor something for you! Try the cedar and nut infused whisky cocktail!
- The best cocktail lounge in the world right now - no BS - I live in NYC and this place is cutting edge, just ask - try fish cocktail from Kai if you don't believe me.
- Yummy bar snacks. Yummy bartenders.
- Not too good of a selection of scotch whiskey.
- Great location and chilled jazz cocktail bar