Marley's Beach Club
Bar, American, Seafood
885 Oakland Beach Ave
Warwick, RI 02889
- Everything about Marley's is terrible.
- STAY AWAY FROM THE CHOWDER! I'm pretty sure vomitting is in my nesr future...ugh
- Had the fish tacos...meh. The clam cakes suffer from a lack of ....clams. Cool hang out spot right on the beach, if thats your thing.
- Food is good but service is extremely slow
- They have the best Beer Woodstock's Weasel Wheat on Tap
- Bar Rescue fail...
- Had buffalo fingers and fish n chips. It was good and decent beer/ drink selection.
- New menu, new food, new staff, lowered their drink prices...entertainment almost every night! Give it a chance or even a second one. :-)
- Check it out! Great owners, AWESOME place! Directly on the beach! Can't beat it!
- The blackend swordfish was disgusting!
- Poor service, food and attitude. Stay away!!!
- Karaoke is awesome Thursday's night and breakfast is awesome Sunday from 10 am - 1pm
- Good breakfast every sunday
- Closed,is now Iggie's Boardwalk