$ $ $
2/F Regent Singapore (1 Cuscaden Rd)
+65 6725 3377
- Sunday brunch is all show, little substance. Spent 3 hours sunk into a sofa with bland food served between my knees. Really, an experience I wish to not repeat. Much better brunches can be had in SG.
- Bar has world's 1st in-house rickhouse, a space to barrel-age spirits & bitters. Source: Straits Times
- Beer is awesome but sour vodka cocktail is not acceptable.
- Freshly shucked oysters, flown in twice weekly from the States, at the weekend cocktail brunch!
- This is one of the most stylish bars I have ever seen. Cocktails are unbelievably good and they have drinks based on Czech Becherovka as well! This bar needs to be on your must have list!
- Rothkoesque is gin, oolong-infused vermouth, grapefruit. It's an acquired taste, because of d eye-twitching (wait-for-it) celery bitters. Haha!
- Seriously good for cocktails. The adults-only Sunday brunch rates highly for alcohol selection! No joke! Food was ok during brunch. Go for the drinks, definitely!
- Outstanding service from bartender Frank Gee. The Grasshopper was otherworldly!
- Cocktails are absolutly amazing!!! Best we had in singapore. Great service, waitress knows very well the menu and can really help you with the cocktails as well!
- Dark, expensive, pretentious. I love it.
- Pop corn is really nice ;)
- They deserve to be asias best bar. Classy, good drinks, good bites and food, superb service. Dont leave Manhattan without having a glass of Manhattan
- If u like your OF strong as in classic, but not too old-fashioned as in dated, give the smoky Mad Dog a try. I like how it challenges the conventional masculinity of the OF by being served in aglass
- Very interesting cocktail list that can guide you through ages starting 1520s
- No prizes for guessing the signature drink here. Head bartender Philip Bischoff mixes a magnificent Manhattan using Michter's US1 Straight Rye whisky, but there are plenty inspired by American history
- Amazing place, ask for a tour and try an aged cocktail.
- Definitely worth your time and money. High-end place w gorgeous atmosphere,beautiful stuff and wide selection of drinks. The bar of course deserves its top place in bar ranking around the world.
- Great whiskey drinks (the popcorn is addictive!)
- If I imagine a bar, where the owner had ME in mind in terms of design, selection, approach, execution and every little detail, i can only say it is this one! Manhattan, my 'spiritual' home...