$ $ $
- Lunch, tea and dinner are excellent quality here. Served along with tasteful piano jazz. Loved their fois gras terrine.
- Waffles are amazing and ricotta pancakes)
- Must try cheese cake.
- Open egg white omelette with parmesan and veggies, great healthy way to start your day
- Try the Devil's Dare - Milk Chocolate Ice Cream, Dark Chocolate Sauce, Opera Cake, Cocoa Bean Crisp
- Olives with garlic as a complimentary snack - awesome.
- A perfect place to see clients, friends, or just by yourself. Relaxing and spacious with an excellent service from their friendly staff. Recommended.
- Avoid the lounge. Service 2star, price 5star.
- Latte and apple pie is very good
- The music on Friday nights os beautiful. Thumbs up for the singer and the musicians.
- Nioise salad
- The WORST food & service among Four Seasons in all developed cities!!! Waiter & Manager poured us orange juice mix and argued it was freshly squeezed OJ. Ridiculous & mediocre food. Bad baked goods!
- The afternoon tea set is alright. Will try Peninsula in Kowloon next time.
- Great breakfast! Tried the continental set with pastry and breads
- Afternoon tea set was nice
- All day breakfast; large tea selection
- Beautiful! Gluten free high tea!
- Way over priced For breakfast. You have to pay extra $70 just for bread! Corned beef hash was nothing special can make at home !
- Funny they have a '45 minute set lunch' that takes 2 hours to serve. The service is very slow everytime during lunch.