The Locust Tap
434 E Locust St (at E 5th St)
Des Moines, IA 50309
- Leslie pics the best music!!
- Find a marker or bring your own!
- Rainbow is the chit! Coolest dive bar! & the music is LOUD how I like it!
- Free hand jobs
- Don't mind the foul stench of stale piss, and shame.
- They are always out of Jameson
- Rainbow and Alvin are the best! Also Jimmy, especially if he brings in Lola!
- An all around dump. Cool staff though.
- R.I.P locust tap.
- Friendly staff and a nice environment.
- Mike and Ginger
- Good place to stop after the holiday stroll.
- They do have sink between bathrooms!
- An obscure toadies song came on over the jukebox. Win.
- Awesome selection on the jukebox. Do it!
- Tip them bartenders fat, they rock
- I've been going there for months, they have a sink it's in between the bathrooms. Don't be gross people.
- if you go to the bathroom don't expect to lock the door or wash your hands when you're done. there's no lock or sink. :) but still awesome place!!
- Peace Tree Hop Wrangler in bottles! Great local IPA!
- Its warm hear. Kind of