Little 5 Corner Tavern
1174 Euclid Ave SE (at McLendon Ave NE)
Atlanta, GA 30307
- Ask for flavored mayo on the side, buffalo shrimp and hummus plate rule. If the Vortex has a wait just walse down the street, almost always a place to sit and some of the best service in Atlanta
- Great burgers and a amazing selection of beers.
- My fav place to eat in little 5. No wait and no assholes.
- $5 Margarita's on Monday's !
- Try one of the Whynatte shots. Delightful
- Leslie, don't get the queso. It's too spicy for you. Stick to the weak ass dip at Tijuana Garage across the street
- Check in on Foursquare for any specials! I unlocked 50%off (good on drinks too). Sun -Thurs...
- Love the cocktail pop!
- You haven't been born until you visited Lil 5 points
- Best Bartenders in Little 5. Its the Cheers of Atlanta
- Two words: fry platter. Try either of the mayo dips!
- Amazing beer selection. First time finding Kroenenburg 1664 in ATL!
- The service is always awesome and karaoke is way better when drunk
- Don't order the long island... It's awful and the bartender is really rude if u don't like your drink
- Always a good lunch spot.
- Bomb...awesome awesome black bean burgers with yummy garlic parm. mashed potatoes. They had a ton of beers, also you can smoke down here at restaurants.
- Try the tuna burger with a side of wasabi mayo!
- Watching kareoke here is a blast.
- The black bean burger is amazing for vegetarians. The garlic butter mashed potatoes were too good!
- Such a great bar! Bar food is amazing too! Kind and fun staff.