La Merde Lounge
- Eat the food next door then take your partner home and make sloppy love and cuddle.
- La Merde is a quiet adults-only escape from the often rowdy Montage, that said, unless you're eating at Montage, there's really no reason to come here.
- Melissa makes a mean Sazerac. Tip well.
- trivia Thursdays
- Ham and Cheddar Mac is awesome! Friendliest bar staff in town. Tip well.
- One of the best Happy Hours in PDX. Caution...it's really only an hour. 5pm to 6pm.
- Forget Montage and walk back here for the same food with a much nicer atmosphere and a noise level that allows for actual conversation.
- Order the 'Sad Dad'. It's a shot of whiskey and a Ranier for $5. It's the quickest way to get in the Boy Fight frame of mind.
- There is a definite air of erudition at La Merde, the dormlike lounge adjacent to Le Bistro Montage where customers pore over boxes of Trivial Pursuit questions...
- It is ok, staff kind of unflexible on requests.
- Cool. Monday is 1/2 price wine... Bottle of Shiraz-Cab for 8 bucks. Good happy hr.