Dive Bar, Bar
- 80-year-old Canters Deli, the Kibitz Roomthe divey-est, strangest little club and bar in town. It has a history with rock n roll royalty: The Doors & Frank Zappa kibbitzed and jammed here.
- Tuesday night jams with the FOCKRs. You might even catch me sitting in on the Hammond organ from time to time.
- Open from 10 a.m. every day, the Kibitz Room is a great place for a morning brew and a big bowl of matzo ball soup (ask for two spoons to make the meal romantic and cheap).
- Probably the last few places in LA that sincerely respects bands and welcomes the weird :)
- This dive barattached to Canter's Delihas been a part of the local music scene for decades, hosting the likes of The Doors and Frank Zappa early on in their careers.
- Punk Rock pizza party
- Best damn pickles in the state
- Charming team of bartenders. I'm looking at you, Jimmy, Cody and Brett...
- Tuesdays baby.
- Watch out!!! It's kind of clique-ish. And the mayor here's a big asshole...homeless and drug addicts both agree.
- Beware of the house wine.
- Wanna hunker down for some serious day drinking? No problem.
- Awesome sauce as usual. Always great service, friendly staff, perfect cocktails!
- Don't tip anyone in a fadora
- A band called "Saucy Monky" play here every now and again, and are worth the trip back in time to Kibitz. Great band!
- Cheap drinks & good music! Shoutout to all the awesome bartenders that work here!
- Pablo is the man!!
- Try the coors light. Best in town. For realsies thought the juke box rocks.