- Forget about the pubs in Temple Bar - if you're looking for a proper traditional 'Irish' bar in Dublin try Kehoe's on South Anne Street.
- Outside in the sun is probably the best place for a pint in Dublin
- Merry Christmas and a Happy new year.. pop into Kehoes for a Hot one or a Pint Guinness to keep you warm this christmas
- First of all nice beers. :) Due to this nice service and tipically irish style place! You'll enjoy it I'm sure!
- The hot whiskey is delicious and perfect on a cold day!
- There's a chaise longue in the ladies' powder room.
- The Guinness is good (I don't drink it but the lads are saying it!). The floor also vibrates wierdly- quite a turn on!!
- Kehoe's for a convivial atmosphere and a cracking pint. One of Dublin's busiest boozers, it has remained a popular bar with college students and the trendier type of Dublin punter.
- We love the sunshine. Kehoes is the spot for a few after work drinks..
- Order a pint of Sir Arthur Guinness, one of the best pints in Dublin. Bar men Fantastic. 10/10
- Best pub in Dublin! In my opinion
- Great traditional pub with great pints and cosy atmosphere.
- If you're waiting for your table at Bunsen next door - this is the best place to kill that time with a proper pint of Guinness!
- Best pub in Dublin.
- Super authentic Irish bar with best Guinness in neighbourhood
- Great drinks, lots of energy and kind staff
- One of the best bars in Dublin. Great Guinness
- Great trad session with the cousins. Wonderfully hospitable table waitresses.
- Crowded, loud, lively, fun. Great live music, but quite pricey. Do get a pint upstairs and find a (relatively) quiet place to sit!
- Draft Guinness if course. Very cozy and atmospheric