Jigger & Pony
$ $ $
165 Tanjong Pagar Road (Amara Singapore)
+65 6223 9101
- Actually grown to really love this place. The cocktails are right up my alley.
- Excellent cocktails, great atmosphere and lovely service. The freeflow cassava crisps are addictive and homemade beef meatballs were absolutely delicious.
- very addictive cocktails and....chips! friendly and cozy environment!
- Cocktails: Tried Old Fashioned based on 4SQ tips. Strong & flavourful but I wdnt label it d best (try Cufflink Club). Dry martini was quality stuff, especially w a dash of orange bitter. Nice touch!
- A fully (and niche-ly) stocked bar with some of Singapore's best, most knowledgeable bartenders. Stick with the menu on the first couple before experimenting. Donkey Kong is a good place to start.
- Great place for a cocktail, music is always a bit too loud to have a good conversation.
- The gardener. Get that concoction if you like a gin based drink that's less sweet with some basil thrown in.
- Whisky flights
- Wifi password: jigger123
- Super nice place to try out interesting cocktails :) ambience and service - divine!
- This is the best new place I've been to. Bartender Sam Wong gave great service and made superb drinks. Definitely worth checking this contemporary place out. It's all about high quality drinks here.
- the bitter gimlet is a class act.
- I love the airmail cocktail!
- Recommended: Old fashioned & steak sandwich.
- Get and old fashioned. They do it right.
- Liquid nitrogen and smoke guns are nowhere to be seen at this charming bar, which goes about its business in a refreshingly old-school way. Come for classics like a Ramos Gin Fizz or a killer Martini
- Drink options aren't the same as the old location. I feel that's a miss. Venue is bigger. Food options are worse than the old location. Ok the bright side, wasn't overly crowded
- Donkey Kong!
- Cocktail happy hour until 9pm for 15$++. Java cooler is great!
- Beautiful and thoughtfully designed space with good lighting and banging drinks.