Janes + Hooch
$ $ $
- The owner is SO SEXY! If you manage to squeeze his butt while he's walking around he'll give you a free premium tequila shot! He's the best! #lovethisplace
- Great little speakeasy bar with amazing cocktails. They know what they are doing
- All the cocktails here are pretty spacial. Must try the oyster as well, its very fresh & testy!
- Impressive! Quality drinks and old-fashioned ambience, a place for ladies and gentlemen who behave like adults and appreciate a decent tipple!
- Somewhere between a vintage speakeasy and a no-rules mixologists playground. All the ingredients are bespoke, and the seasonal menu tips its hat to the past.
- This place is straight out of Mad Men with the decor and olden timey drinks. Go here for the atmosphere, the drinks are expensive.
- I fell in love with this ...,
- Great drinks and a decor that makes you feel you could be in NYC.
- Nice place to mingle with friends... Need to review their pricing. Not competitive enough. Expensive!!!
- Great music, great vibe. Decent scotch selection, next time trying the basil gimlet and earl grey Collins
- Liquid Face Mask & Basil Gimlet are awesome
- The entrance is really hidden too well! Many times, I didn't know there was a shop here. The bar is perfectly integrated with the wall nearby. It's a good place to have a chat.
- The Service Super JH is really hiding too good! uuuuuuuuuuuMany times, I didn't know there was a shop here. The shop was perfectly integrated with the wall nearbyIt's good to have a chat.
- "A modern take on a vintage dive bar" - Try the D.F. Highball tequila and mezcal with cumin and cocoa syrup or Little White Lies, with gin, bruto americano, cocchi americano and citrus fruits.
- A modern take on a vintage dive bar is how this sleek Beijing bar likes to describe itself. Signatures include the New Fashioned walnut-infused rum with cacao bitters or Black Forest Martini.
- Drinks are strong and the ambiance is on point.
- Fine cocktails, yet I don't really feel comfortable about the minimum fee on the 2nd floor.
- Buon cocktail bar,animato ma non troppo.servizio professionale.wifi sotto NOsmoking .fanno addirittura il Negroni Sbagliato!leggere il menu all'ultima pagina!!!
- It's cozy with two levels and outdoor terrace. Good drinks. Staff are a little apprehensive over friendly.
- 2 customers 3 bartenders. Took'em 24 mins to mix 1 of their signature c'tails because only 1 knew the recipe + 2 of 3 didn't know what a Perfect Martini is. Good drinks. Nice vibe. Lacking knowledge.