The James Joyce
- Order a "walk of Shane".
- Great live music! The staff is friendly and you can never go wrong with free peanuts and a pint of beer.
- Ask for grant or sarah they buy drinks
- Lots of dudes pretending to have big 's
- Kind of rowdy, decent babes tho
- Bartender is from my neighborhood in NYC. Woodside Queens! I will be back!
- Dive bar with live music and a decent jukebox.
- Nice beer list. Wonderful when it's quiet.
- Teresa Russell is amazing!
- weird vibe; weird crowd
- Blue moon on tap.
- Wifi password = 02021882Dublin
- Still can't find Keystone Light on tap!
- Been coming here since 1998, my favorite pub in SB.
- Karaoke Sundays and Mondays at 9:00pm with Bryce. Awesome DJ and great song selection!
- "Dubliners" 1914 - "A Portrait of the Artist as a Young Man" 1916 - "Ulysses" 1922 - "Finnegans Wake" 1939