Hogbodys Bar and Grill
Bar, Food, BBQ
- The nachos are great but there are nearly a meal for 2 adults. Huge.
- Very tender ribs.
- Always delicious after a long day of water jet packs and flyboards! And close! Working my way down the list of wing flavors! Two thumbs up from SkyHigh JetPacks and Flyboards!
- Flyboarding and Jetpacks super close by at www.skyhighjetpacks.com and awesome selection of wings. Cherrybomb is my favorite so far!
- Best wings in town. Especially the sower cream. Very busy and friendly staff. Visit often.
- Wings are great and corn fritters
- Delicious chicken wings (especially when you ask for them extra crispy) and ribs. Their blue cheese is delicious!! Good beer specials, too.
- The blue cheese wedge salad is amazing and a huge portion!
- I miss the Hog in the Cape!
- Jamaican Jerk wings are the best I've ever had !!!!!
- Don't order soft drinks. They're more expensive than beer
- Get the Hogbody Pork Nachos.. They are amazing!
- Ribs - mmmmmm!
- Wear your jorts.
- Wings are .35 every Tuesday! $3.50 for ten.
- Lots of interesting BBQ sauces here. The Hot Cherry is an acquired taste though.