35 S Great Georges St
Dublin, Dublin City 2
+353 1 677 5904
- Free Wifi!!!
- On a busy fri/sat head down stairs to get served quicker.
- This place drains me. Avoid
- One of my best pub in Dublin. Often end up there for the night, the club downstairs is quite quirky and music is different every time. You're in for a good night!
- Crowded and cool bar. Move to the downstairs dance floor when you run out of space upstairs. Good music and crowd on weekends
- Free Wi-Fi comfortable environment and good lunch.
- Its great pub!try it definately!
- Awesome place quite big for a pub
- Hotter that the hottest sauna in hell..... They need some AC
- Pint is terrible.
- Never order a Murphy here!
- I love hogans for after work pints on thurs, grab a seat by the window and watch the world go by
- Best pub in town! great tunes downstairs
- An average late evening experience. They are open on Wednesdays, a night on which many others are closed.
- They don't do cocktails, very busy on the weekend, hard to get seat, groovy music in the bar area, good to have a bit dance and chat, though it's not a nightclub primarily - for that head downstairs!
- interior and guinness pint
- Tip of an iceberg. Dublin pub crawl
- Shitload of drunk douchies after midnight
- Hogans is fine for an after work drink in town. Can get crowded at weekends and it's a decent place for rugby/football.
- Free wifi. Great beer