Bar, Dive Bar, Rock Club
484 Queen West (Denison Avenue)
Toronto, ON M5V 2B2
- This is the place to be on Friday nights.
- Live acoustic music on the patio Sundays + drink specials until midnight
- Great intimate live music venue.
- There's a band every night, so live music is always fun. Great crowds on Friday and Saturday nights (not your typical Queen St snobs)
- Dan & Jimmy are both Good here. Ask a silly question, Foursquare...
- Live acoustic music on the patio Saturday/Sunday afternoons
- get the Sleemans on draft
- Serving until 4AM all week for TIFF2011
- They make a killer mojito. Best I've had since Cuba.
- Always so much fun here! Last time we played giant jenga - amazing.
- Bartenders always seem to be hammered, no matter the time of day
- Good music, great bar. Always a party.
- Dont book a booth here! The person taking cover and bartender told me we had one booth... In the end they claimed we had no booth but a patio table. Pretty big fail on a birthday! AVOID for bday!!!
- Great sound for live music. Don't expect to sit , be ready to dance and move. Good vibe. Dark beers are quite dark and lovely
- Check out tons of performances in support of Canadian Music Fest March 20-23! More details at www.cmw.net!
- The band on the stage right now is balls!!!
- Que rico el helado
- Indie Week October 11; You Bred Raptors? Urvah Khan, SECRETTES, Alkatine, Sex With Strangers, Super Geek League. Get passes -> http://canada.indieweek.com/shows/launch-night-indie-week-2012/
- Indie Week October 10th; Launch Party featuring - Indicator Indicator, Last Bullet, The Killing Floor & Super Geek League! Get passes -> http://canada.indieweek.com/shows/launch-night-indie-week-2012/
- Live acoustic music on the patio Saturday/Sunday afternoons + daily drink specials until midnight.