207 Daniel Shays Hwy
Orange, MA 01364
- Best place to hang out and grab a drink in the area. Theres a jukebox, pool table, connect four, darts, tic tac toe, hangman, and dots. The food is great as well! The buffalo chicken salad was amazing
- Best burgers around!
- It's one of the best taverns I even been to and it's in my hometown...great place for socialize too and they serve really delicious food!!!
- I love the tuna pannini and grilled buffalo chicken salad
- Chicken Parmesan
- Fried green beans, Chicken Parmesan
- The fried chicken special.
- You have to go on Thursday night for the fried chicken special.
- Good comfort/pub food! Great atmosphere!
- Bring a sweatshirt, quilt, and space heater! Coldest restaurant in the world!
- It was really nice..
- Pumpkinhead on draft!!!
- My go to place to visit with my friends in the Orange area.
- Wish it was a day for ice cream!