1031 Massachusetts St (btw 10th & 11th)
Lawrence, KS 66044
- Woodchuck on tap!
- Play pool, hang out on their patio and upstairs deck, throw darts, pick a song on the jukebox, and enjoy good company. Oh and bring cash.
- Jars of Rolling Rock for $2.75? Awesome!
- Closed the upstairs, which was my only reason for going. Kind of a cliquey bar. Average bar.
- Great patio. Cheap beer. Best bar in town.
- One of the best places to grab a big beer. Great selection and pool can't beat it.
- Sundays are $1.50 PBR cans and $2.00 high life tall boys!
- Thursdays: $4 microbrew jars, $2.25 domestics. That is all Ye know on earth, and all ye need to know.
- Feeling nostalgic? Challenge your buddies to 80s Atari games...and pound some epic jars of beer for only $4.
- Good patio and very clean